Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blog # 2 "The Meaning Of Food in My Life"

     Food is important in everyone's life and tradition. Eating Sunday dinner always brings joy to my family. In my family we like to try different things from what we normally eat. My entire family is Jamaican. We mostly eat Jamaican food which I love, and I also love American food. I often eat a lot of junk like McDonald's, Wendy's, Chinese and I don't really gain weight but I do know the food I eat is not healthy. My favorite food is Pizza and I also love macaroni and cheese. My mother does the food shopping in my house, as well as all the cooking. Furthermore, me and some of my family visited Mexico in which we enjoyed so much, and it was breathtaking because the people there were very nice. Going to Mexico was a good experience because the food was something different rather then what we usually eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment