Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blog #6 Brand Identification

Brands are used in many organizations, and the one I love the most is the Jordan brand. I love the brand specifically because their sneakers are comfortable and I like the designs and colors. I often buy sneakers because I am not into heels. Every month a nice and new pair of Jordans come out. Now I would have to wait in line because it has gotten more popular over the years. As a baby, my mother would buy me all the Jordans that she liked on my little feet. As I grew older my mother constantly told me not to spend my money on Jordans so much. Getting Jordans makes me feel happy, like am adding my babies to my already collection that I have. The only things I dislike about Jordans are the prices increasing and being so high. There are many sneaker brands such as Nick, Adidas etc. that are very lasting and strong that I like as well. Sticking to what fits you best is the way to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment